Who we are.. A quick introduction

12:37 Kayleigh Huitt 0 Comments

Hi, I'm Kayleigh. I am little bear's mummy, we live In a small town in Northamptonshire called Kettering, not the most exciting place but its home. I'm a 22 year old stay and home mum who was once a Nanny. I love movies, music, football and rugby (bit of a tomboy) and spending time with Harvey and Matt (little bear and daddy).




Meet Little Bear


This is Harvey a.k.a Little bear or boo boo. He was born I'm November 2012 and has just turned two! He is a very cheeky and mischievous toddler, who has a big obsession with Toy Story! He loves cars, drawing and play doh and will do anything for chocolate.











Matt

Is a sometimes grumpy bear who loves football, rugby and sleeping! We have been together 4 years and we got engaged a couple of months before Harvey was born, I might mention him in the blog from time to time.


This blog is going to be my view on parenting and about living with a two year old toddler and the caos that's come with it. My goal is to write at least once a week. Join me on the journey that is... Little bear and mummy! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: