Outfit of the week.

11:39 Kayleigh Huitt 0 Comments

We have just got back from our tots group we go to every Thursday. Daddy tagged along today as it was a special day. Harvey got to blow out his birthday candle and he got a little card from the group. I thought I would include Little Bear's outfit of the week today as he was wearing his new hoody he got from my brother and sister in law for his birthday. I try to dress him in comfy stuff that he can move around in and doesn't restrict his movement as he is always on the go. Apologies for the poor photo he did not want to have his picture taken today.

Outfit of the week :


Harvey is wearing a personalised hoody from Bleachers Clothing. Its super soft and cosy, and I love the print, its size 1-2 and its really big so will last him a long time!
www.bleachersclothing.co.uk

His jeans are from next, they look like jeans but are a Jersey denim fabric, really soft and he can move around them unlike normal skinny jeans.
http://www.next.co.uk/g402508s3#679790g40

My favourite shoes that I mostly put Harvey in is his black hi top converse. They pretty much go with anything and look super cute! I got these from Very on offer for £18 so I had to get them.
http://www.very.co.uk/converse-all-star-core-hi-toddler-infant-plimsolls-black/879996457.prd









You Might Also Like

0 comments: