What a busy day!

15:29 Kayleigh Huitt 0 Comments

Today was a busy day in the world of Little Bear & Mummy. This morning we had a trip to the dentist, it was Harvey's second visit as his first was just before his first birthday.We had to call on my sister Aunty Hannah as she comes to, which Harvey was very excited about as Aunty Hannah is Bear's all time favourite person!

We have been going to the same dentist since we where born and my mum first took me when I was a couple of months old. So I knew I had to get Harvey signed up. When we got into the waiting room, Bear went straight for the toys, which have been there since I can remember. It was very weird seeing him play with the same toys I used to when I was young. After a while waiting we entered the dentists room and Harvey was first up. He sat on my knee and let the dentist feel his teeth. It wasn't a proper check up but getting him used to going and being in the enviroment will pay off in the long run. Bear sat really well while me and Aunty Hannah had there teeth checked. He did get a little bit antsy when the polisher came on but being rewarded with a sticker at the end cheered him up.


After a nap, lunch and packing his bags Bear was off to Aunty Hannah's house for a sleepover. Tomorrow is Mummys and Daddys four year anniversary of being together, so we went for a meal out and a trip to the bowling alley. We enjoyed a yummy meal at TGI Firdays (Daddy's fav!), and a couple of games of bowling and pool. Being able to eat a whole meal without having to try and occupy an energetic toddler who dosen't want to sit still was really nice. I did miss Bear though and I cannot wait to get him back in the morning.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: