Bear's Xmas gifts so far...

13:22 Kayleigh Huitt 0 Comments





I have not posted anything since Wednesday as I was feeling a bit crappy over the weekend so I apoligise as there was no outifit of the week, but I will make sure I post this week. I wanted to show you the gifts we have got for Harvey so far for Xmas. Im not at all oragnised this year for everyone else but I have been picking things up for bear when I see them. His main present from Santa is going to be a Woody doll and maybe a little play kitchen.

Everything you see has either been on offer or in a sale of some sought. Bear is mad about Toy Story so when I spotted the Pjs in Tesco I had to grab them. One side he can be Woody and the other he can be Buzz so I know he is going to love them.

The car transporter and train where in the Sainsburys sale in October. The train comes with a screwdriver so you can take it apart, he loves to fix things so I think this will be very popular. The cars will come in handy as I can put them in his bag and he can play with them in the car on long journeys.

If Bear is in garden and he hears a plane he will stop and tell me and he loves playing with little figures, so I got the happyland plane of the Early Learning Center website when it was on sale and then got an extra 20% off with a code.

I got the Toy Story 2 dvd of Disney movie rewards for free as I had 500 points to use. The Tinkerbell dvd came with the BOGOF offer from Zavvi but I got the whole amount of money back from a promotion through Topcashback.co.uk. So I got 3 Disney dvds for free basically.

Harvey loves sitting down and doing a puzzle so I got him a big floor puzzle from TK Maxx and a small puzzle which might go in his stocking I bought that from ELC.

As Bear has just had his birthday I find it hard to think of  what to get him. I might make box with craty bits and stickers in, that will last him a while. Im also making him a Chirstmas Eve box this year so Ill be posting it when I have finished making it.

What are you getting your child for Christmas?





You Might Also Like

0 comments: