10 facts about Me.

14:28 Kayleigh Huitt 0 Comments

My first post was just a short introduction about my little family. So here's some facts about me. At some point I will post 10 facts about Little Bear .

  1. I was born in March, which makes me an Aries.
  2. I was a really fussy eater when I was a child. I'm better now, but I still have to smell any food that I eat, so I get some funny looks from people when I go out for dinner.
  3. I'm a big movie buff. Love anything Disney, drama or romcom.
  4. Red is my favourite colour.
  5. I love anything to do with The Queen and Royal family history.
  6. Pens, notebooks and stationery make me happy.
  7. I can plate spin. 
  8. I hate wearing odd socks.
  9. My dream job would be a professional chef or to own a bakery.
  10.  I had Pre-eclampsia whilst I was in labour with Harvey.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: