2016 Goals!

15:01 Kayleigh Huitt 1 Comments



It's new years and everyone makes some kind of list of resolutions or goals. Here are mine. I really want to try and accomplish every one of these goals and I'm hoping by blogging about it that it will motivate me to do it!

 1. Lose weight!
2. Blog at least once a week
3. Be more organised
4. Save £1 every day for a year
5. Try one new recipe every month


 So number 1 is probably on the top of most peoples list. New year always calls for healthier food after indulging at Christmas and after our Christmas chocolate stash has depleted we will be buying no more than the little fun size ones for an occasional treat!

Blogging at least once a week is also an obvious one that I have wanted to do for ages so here goes! Number 3 is just in general be more organised in life, having meal plans done and things sorted for Bear's nursery and Matt's work and using my handy Cath Kidston diary to help me do this!

 Saving money is a biggie for us this year! We have a break to Center Parcs to pay for and trying to save for a new house. I have decided to save £1 for every day of the year so near to Christmas this will help us towards Bear's birthday and Christmas as well. You wont really notice if £1 a day is going out your account or just taking the change out of your purse.

Okay so when I was a kid I as a really fussy eater and I wouldn't eat anything but baked beans and dinosaur meat sandwiches (weird I know). But as I grew up I started trying more things and now I eat a wider selection of things but still I would like to try more. I figured one new recipe a month wouldn't hurt so I can research and get the ingredients I need and add them to my meal plan. Keep a look out on here for my meal plans and new recipes.

 Thanks for reading, have you got any goals or resolutions for 2016?

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your blog, it's so good. I don't do New Year resolutions use to but never kept to them so now I just think to myself as long as I can enjoy each day doing things that I like then it's a bonus. Love Marion xx

    ReplyDelete